CROSSING BRIDGES 2015 * PARTY & POLITICS * 31.10.2015
PARTICIPATION, PARTY & POLITICS, INTERCULTURAL EXCHANGE, ART & CULTURE
@Zentrum Klapperfeld, Klapperfeldstraße 5, Frankfurt am Main
- @Zeil / Hauptwache, 2:30 PM- approx. 3:30 PM (14:30-ca. 15:30) > ReCreate Public Space! Street Action
- * approx. 4:15 PM –5 PM > Interactive Body Movement Workshop Temper and movement of an activist with Dada Vecerin --
- 5 PM (17:00) > Social Revolt and Radical Movements in Greece Now!
Open discussion with members of Void Network from Athens, moderation: Tasos Sagris (co-editor of the book We Are An Image from the Future, the Greek Revolt of Dec. 2008), Sissy Doutsiou (activist, poet, actress) & Yiannis Raouzaios (poet, journalist)
- 6:30 PM (18:30) > Guided tour & exhibition through Klapperfeld --
- * Alice Project info booth on drugs, culture and change
- * The Fantastic Fauns performance by aFairMix --
- Films & information in our cinema >
• Let's not Live Like Slaves
Film-Documentation by Yannis Youlountas on Resistance in terms of Self-organization, Solidarity and Autonomy.
• In Transition 2.0 - A story of resilience and hope in extraordinary times.
• Lucky People Center
A buzzing Baraka-like travelogue through belief, spirituality and the power of song, LUCKY PEOPLE CENTER INTERNATIONAL (1998, 85 mins, English subs) by Erik Pauser and Johan Soderberg takes us on a mind-expanding trip.
• Koyaanisqatsi - reversed (ISTAQSINAAYOK) Life out of balance - Life back to balance
- Approx. 7 PM–8 PM (Ca. 19:00–20:00) > Fire performance in the yard --
- 8 PM (20:00) > OXI – Does No mean No?
Information & open discussion about revolt & resignation in Greece and other countries with activists from Greece and Martin Glasenapp (Blockupy), moderation: Dada Vecerin & Wolfgang Sterneck
- 10 PM–approx. 11 PM > Faust hoch 3 theatre performance by Niklas --
- 11 PM–approx. midnight > Void Network presents
ARMED WORDS Multi Media Poetry Action
Poetry: Sissy Doutsiou, Tasos Sagris & Yiannis Raouzaios, Soundscapes by DJ Crystal Zero & Sissy Stardust, Visuals by Void Optical Art Laboratory --
- After 11 PM (23:00) Party (DJs, live act, chill out space, performance, visuals)
A colourful journey through Tech-House, Goa, PsyTrance & Ambient
Line Up >
CHILL OUT SPACE:
DJane Sissy Stardust, DJ Crystal Zero, DJ Raman (Void Network / Athens), DJs FlipFlop
Omni-Tech (Crystallin Music / Crete)
Yanniz (Erdlichter / Athens)
Yohannes (Crystallin Music / FFM)
Sonnenzyklus & Lava 303 Live (Crystallin Music / FFM)
Stefan Ludley (Psylofant / FFM)
FlipFlop (FFM) & friends
- Visuals by Optikos, Global Eye (London Void Network) & Void Optical Art Laboratory --
This event is a collaborative project of a network collective of activists and artists from Germany and Greece. More information >
voidnetwork.blogspot.de * theplayground.de * alice-project.de * sterneck.net * faitesvotrejeu.tk * crystallin.de * psylofant.de * rhein-main-psy.de
Meeting point for all participants: 2 PM (14:00) at Klapperfeld (Roter Salon).
@Klapperfeld after 4 PM (16:00) > Information, performance, VoKü & interactive workshop
After 6:30 PM >
Come to our open discussions, party and other activities and be part of this special event! We all create it together! We also ask you to bring a plastic or cloth bag for your jacket/coat/.. to leave it at our cloakroom!! It might be cold outside, but not inside. =)
For your information
The monetary surplus of this event will be used for refugee projects in and around Frankfurt.
Entry: Free / Solidarity Donation.
Travel costs of our Greek guests are covered by the friendly support of the city of Frankfurt am Main - Youth and Social Department.
Info on Klapperfeld
The former police prison Klapperfeld in the inner-city of Frankfurt am Main was erected in 1886 and throughout its 115 years of existence was exclusively used for the repression and oppression of people. The initiative ›Faites votre jeu!‹, which was founded as a autonomous, self-organizing cultural and political initiative, moved into the former prison at the end of April 2009, opening the building to the general public with numerous events, projects and an exhibition gallery. The 'working group histor'‹ is part of the initiative and it dedicates its work to a critical political approach to the prison’s past. www.klapperfeld.de/en